Friday, February 24, 2012

Cristina asks, "Do you have siblings at home?"


Do you got siblings at home?  My siblings are fun when we play outside and see moves and when we eat.

  My siblings are fun when we play outside.  One day we played outside then my dad came and hit me with the ball then I went and get him.  He did not see the big rock then he trip with the rock my mom came out and said come and get me.  I saw how my dad was trying to get her but then my brother jump on me and he as chocking me I trow him then he start to get me.  Because I trow him down I got hit by a rock because he could not get me.
    
      My siblings are fun when we see moves.  One day we was watching a move then my dad change  the move then my brother got the popcorn and went to the room and saw the move.  We went to then all were in the room my dad was sleeping then I was watching the move then my dad got me and change the move I went to the room I was watching the move but then I  went to the living room to play the computer then my dad scared me and I jumped up because he had a mask on.  Then I start to fallow him but he fell and ever one started laughing.               
  
   My siblings are fun when we eat.  One day we started to eat and all my brothers and dad got there food.  My mom was cooking then my dad and my brothers put there food in my plate but my mom saw me with the most food.   I finished the food then I went to the bike and started to fallow them for putting food in my plate.
        
  My siblings are fun when we play outside, see moves, and eat.  Don’t hate your siblings.        









Written by: Cristina S.

No comments:

Post a Comment