Thursday, March 1, 2012

Having Siblings Make Family Fun by Gabriella Lowery


having siblings make family fun
by : Gabriella
Lowery

Do you have siblings at home?
At my house siblings are fun to have. At my house this is true for me when play with them and boss them around and help them with there homework.

At my house siblings are fun to have because I like to play with them. This happen to me ones I was outside by myself and I was bored so I asked if James would play with me? He said yes, so I played with him then I was not lonely anymore. I was happy.


At my house siblings are fun to have because I can boss them around. This happen to me ones when I told Elijah to turn off the light. Luckily he did. I was so relieved.  At my house siblings are fun to have because you can help with them with there homework. This happen to me ones when my brother had to do speed sort he asked me to help him I said why cant mom do it but mom was  busy folding laundry so I said OK and I timed him. It was boring. I was mad.


At my house siblings are fun to have because I can play with them and boss them around and I can help them with there homework. So I don't know about but I do really really really love my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment