Friday, December 10, 2010

D3 & P4 freak out at The Scholastic Warehouse Sale!

Thanks to a grant from OMNOVA, D3 (Ms. Davis) and P4 (umm...that would be me) got to FREAK OUT at the Scholastic Warehouse Sale!  Each of us were given $500 to enhance our classroom library and listening stations with new books!

So... last week the UPS delivery truck brought our class two full boxes of books and audio cds from Scholastic (see previous post: "Let there be....AWESOME BOOKS!")

Well, I thought I had just died and gone to heaven.  Then, I visited the Warehouse Sale on Wednesday. It was simply awesome!  I died and went to heaven all over again!

Load those books up D3.

Is this a dream!?!

Yup!  I'll take 'em...they're just perfect!

 


Big grins!!!

Just like my very own Prince Charming, Rich helped with the grunt work and (wonderfully) heavy boxes of books.

Load 'em up!  Next stop, East Elementary!
East
Here they are!  Ready for eager readers.


So many great books that it's hard to choose.

This box is full of MORE books and audio cds from Scholastic to put out!     

2 comments:

  1. these books are awesome! -jessie h.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love our new book i feel like im in heaven to mrs.preville tierra

    ReplyDelete