Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday stockings (...or...lunch bags) hung with care



As you know, Classroom Central is by far one of my most favorite places ever!  The sight of school supplies is a beautiful thing.  The sight of FREE school supplies for my students...well...that is simply AMAZING!

With that being said, this is the first installment of a series of holiday school supply gifts for my 4th graders.  Stay tuned for much much more...
'Twas the night before Friday, when all through the school
Not a student was stirring;
The lunch bags stockings were hung by the cabinets with care,
In hopes that school supplies would soon appear there;
.......

In true Courtney Preville fashion, I attempted to 'monogram' each lunch bag stocking with their initials (I pretty much attempt to add my initials to everything I own).   I'm not sure if they will all truly appreciate the monogram - but I couldn't resist.  :-)


A book from Scholastic and a bookmark to use with our INCREDIBLE new books from the OMINVA grant.
Stocking supplies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment