Friday, December 10, 2010

Siara rocks the house at the December family night!

East Elementary students and their families came to school tonight to learn about countries and cultures all over the world.  My class learned about France and created posters about french, Paris and "Top Secret Facts about France".
Bonjour!  Jacqueline and her dad 'visit' France.  :-)

....back to Siara.  So, tonight Siara stood in front of a packed auditorium to sing a song she learned in Japanese (next time, I'll recruit her to learn a song in french too!).  She ROCKED THE HOUSE!  Siara is not only INCREDIBLY brave, but also INCREDIBLY talented!
Siara before she went on stage.  Look how calm she is!  I'm pretty sure I would be FREAKING OUT!



Sorry it took so long to put this video on the blog Siara...but....dun dun dun dunnnnn!!!  Here is Siara's amazing performance from the December family night!!!




5 comments:

  1. Wow Siara --- You Rock !! You were absolutely great !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please put my child's singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well mrs.Preville I am glad to talk to u and am verey sad because I moved. Also because I forgot my music book and other things in my desk. I am happy because I am glad because I came to kingston and met my old friends, I am also at my old school chambers!!! which I am happy.

    FROM YOUR STUDENT THE JAPANESE SINGER:SIARA-MELINA NERI-RAMOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost forgot I mis all of u guys!!!!!!!!!!
    FROM:SIARA-MELINA NERI-RAMOS

    ReplyDelete